Extremely compact and high-performance cordless rotary hammer drill with an impact energy of 2 J for drilling in concrete up to 3/4 in [20 mm].
- Fast work progress, thanks to brushless motor with high impact energy.
- Work without getting tired, thanks to the compact design and low vibration.
- Protection of the user and the tool through the safety coupling and overload protection.
- Combination hammer with three functions: hammer drilling, drilling and chiseling.
- Brushless motor with 30% greater efficiency and long service life.
- 100 holes (3/8 x 3 [10 x 75] in[mm] in concrete) with one battery charge (6 Ah).
- Setting the 2-11/16 in [68 mm] power outlet holes with drill bit in masonry.
- Optional drilling dust nozzle for low-dust work.
- Low-vibration work with only 472 in/s² [12 m/s²].
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
Battery voltage: 18 V
Battery capacity: 6 Ah
Battery compatibility: Li-ion / HighPower Li-ions
Battery interface: 18 V
No load speed: 0 - 1,200 rpm
Blows per minute: 0 - 4,400 rpm
Impact energy: 1.5 ft.lbs.
Tool mount: SDS-plus
Hole diameter in concrete: 3/4  in[mm]
Hole diameter in masonry: 2-11/16  in[mm]
Capacity in steel Ø: 1/2  in[mm]
Capacity in wood Ø: 7/8  in[mm]
Weight incl. battery: 6.61 [3.00] lbs[kg]
Weight without battery: 5.07 [2.30] lbs[kg]
VIBRATION AND SOUND EMISSION VALUES
Sound pressure level LpA: 88,4 dB
Measurement uncertainty of the measured value KpA: 3 dB
Sound power level LWA: 99,4 dB
Measurement uncertainty of the measured value KWA: 3 dB
Peak sound value LpCpeak: 105,8 dB
Measurement uncertainty of the measured value KpCpeak: 3 dB
Vibration value 1 αhv 3-way: αh,D 4,2 m/s²
Vibration value 2 αhv 3-way: αh,D 11,8 m/s²
Measurement uncertainty of the measured value Kα
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.